Another time when I was 2 years old I asked my mom for the scissors and I got the scissors all my self and the next thing she hears is me crying because I cut my thumb almost off. I had to get stitches.
When I used to live in Oregon I burnt my hand 2 times and I don't want to tell the story on that story. So that is my memory on Monday. Bam!
I did NOT give you those scissors. I took them away mamny times.
ReplyDeleteWow, Nicole, your stories sound a lot like my son's stories... I'm so glad you're okay. :) Growing up can be dangerous!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lacy
ReplyDeleteThat is true Growing up can be dangerous
Wow. makes me feel better about my kids just falling out of the cart. We were always at the checkout line, not even moving. There weren't even concusions involved. I bet your dad loves that you shared that story.
ReplyDeleteI don't share it a lot but that is Memory Monday
ReplyDelete