Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Good Idea - Bad Idea

Good Idea- Playing Outside
Bad Idea- Going to the School

Good Idea- Doing FHE
Bad Idea- Doing it every other week we don't do that though

Good Idea- Riding the Scooter
Bad Idea- WATCH out for Cars NICOLE

Good Idea- Riding through the Neighborhood
Bad Idea- Not coming home for 1 hour and getting Grounded again
 Yesterday in the Afternoon Matthew and I were going to his school to play there and Matthew didn't tell me there was a car coming. The car is coming and here is me and there is the car I was five inches away from getting hit by a car yesterday but it slammed it's breaks honked at me a lot. I am still pretty scared about riding the scooter now because of what had happened yesterday. 
  Today I have only done Blog for school and that is bad because this afternoon I have to do Yoga. Yoga is BORING. It makes me want to die it hurts that bad. 
  I would never watch another Leap Frog movie because it is really awesome for Anna and it bugs the heck out of me.
  Today is the MSP for Matthew and he is doing the Reading test today and the Math one on Thursday. It is different in Kansas because Kansas has Computers which Washington Doesn't have the computers. It is easier on the Computer than on paper.

3 comments:

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been