Friday, May 6, 2011

It's Friday

When I woke up the First time our family had to read scriptures and then after Scriptures my mom said to Matthew, Anna, and I to go back to bed and that was at 6:08 and so I slept for 4 hours today. I am not taking an hour nap today.
  Tomorrow I am excited to be going to the Portland Temple with my Mom, Aunt Cassie and Uncle Adam and Cousin Kaylee. I am babysitting Kaylee while the Parents do a session. I love the Waiting Room of the Portland Temple because there are all kinds of trees on the Waiting Room and you can sit right by the Trees. There is a room for the warm part and the cold part of the Temple is where all the Trees and Flowers are. It is really cool. I am excited to let Kaylee see the Trees and Flowers at the Portland Temple. 
  I remember when we used to live close to the Portland Temple Matthew and I would ask dad or mom if we could have a picnic at the Temple one day and they said yes and it was a Saturday when dad was off work our family went to the Temple and had lunch there it was fun. Then Matthew and I when we were all done eating we played tag and we were like ages 5 and 6 I don't remember how old we were but it was really fun for Matthew and Me.
  Today I am happy that it is Raining because the past few days it has been Sunny but cold and we could have played in the rain but I didn't want to get wet because I hate getting wet from rain. In the Summertime when it is hot Matthew and I used to do water fights because it was like 110 degrees in Kansas and we had a sprinkler it was awesome and here in Washington in the Summer it gets hot like into the high 80 and low 90's it is different from Kansas. Washington is cool in the Summer and if you go to Eastern Washington for Girls Camp like Me it is like 102 degrees in Eastern Washington. The difference between Eastern and Western Washington is that Eastern Washington is hotter and Western Washington is Cooler. They are both in Washington though. 
   I am happy because it is Friday and it is the end of the week and it is always fun when it is the end of the week. It is way fun when it is the Last Day of School which is in June. Last Year when We lived in Kansas we got out of School in May but we had to go back in August. Here we get out of School in June and go back in September.
  When we lived in Kansas the closest Temple away from us was 5 hours away from us and here it is only 2 hours away. It is a huge difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been