Thursday, May 5, 2011

Misc.

I ran 2 miles today. At the bottom of the hill of my street was filled with Tractors and People working. I didn't stop to see what they were doing I just ran past by the Construction Work. It is tiring when I run because when I get home I feel like I should take a nap but I do not take a nap.
   In School today I started Homecoming and I think it is boring my mom likes the book. When my mom was in 7 Grade her teacher read Homecoming to her Class. It is the MSP Testing today. I do not have today because I am homeschooled. The MSP is the Washington State Test. I used to be called the Wasul. 
   In the Summer of last Year usually Matthew and I go swimming everyday and we didn't swim everyday because on May 29 of Last Year we moved and it took us 3 days to get to Washington. It was only my Mom, Grandpa, and I and the first night we were in Rawlins Wyoming. On May 30 we stopped in Ontario Oregon and  I was happy because we were in Oregon and we were like 7 hours to our new house then when we were getting on the Blues I was asleep and I missed the Waterfalls. When I woke up we were in the Middle of the Mountain Pass. One of my memories of the Blues is when we had the Ford Escort we would go down the Mountain in 3rd or 4th Gear. It was fun.
  This Year we are swimming almost everyday and playing outside that is what the Cheney Family does in the Summer Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been