Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Break

All of us almost falling.

Me Matthew and Anna on the Sculpture which was scary.

Behind the Temple.

Me at the Temple.

By the Sign of the Temple.

At the Seattle Temple.

Me, Anna, Matthew by the Space Needle.

Me at the Big Chair

Me, Anna, Matthew at the Pacific Science Center at the Big Table and Chairs.

My Sister Anna and Brother Matthew and Me.
This week because I haven't blogged for a while I have went to Seattle for the day which was awesome.I was going to see the Gum Wall but instead I went to the Pacific Science Center and my Sister and Brother were right by the Space Needle. My Brother and my brother saw this red Sculpture right next to the Space Needle and I think Kate would know this but I will pull picture up and My mom put all the kids up into the Sculpture which when she started to take the picture I was slipping which was scary. This was this week for Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been