Monday, April 11, 2011
Just ran 2 miles
Today I have done nothing except planned my lesson and ran 2 miles. It was really hard running from home to the Middle School I go for band because I have to be ready for this 5k in the Summertime when it is hot. Today I am going to do school and try to do some of the hard math because in the 7th Grade math book is kicking me in the head that is how hard it is getting. The book I am reading this week in school is still Caddie Woodlawn and on my own time it is Penelope. I had a fun time on Spring Break but I am sad that it is over now. Today I have to do math which is my favorite and still very hard. I will have a fun day at school today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome. Long distance running is NOT one of my strenghts. Good for you!
ReplyDelete