I have taken notes on all of the talks in General Conference.
I have watched a movie tangled with Anna.
I have cleaned some of the house.
I have been kind to my sister for this whole time while my mom was not here.
I have read my scriptures almost everyday since my mom left.
I have went to the church because of General Conference.
I have been kind to everybody today and since forth.
Today I felt the spirit because Our Prophet Thomas S. Monson spoke in General Conference and my favorite talks in this Session were Elders Quiten L. Cook and Dieter F. Uctdorf. Quiten L.Cook's Talk was about Young Women. Dieter F. Uctdorf's talk was funny because he said some people took out their ipods and said that this man was standing at a pulpit and he has not said anything about aviation Geology .
I'll be home tonight! Thank you for taking care of Anna. I love you so much. and I miss you.
ReplyDeleteI miss you too. (and Josie misses Me-Cole)
ReplyDelete:(
Conference is my favorite!
Wow, I think it's SO cool that you took notes on all of the talks... I hope my girls will be like that when they get older... You will be blessed. My son isn't that into it :(
ReplyDeleteI have no choice I always have to do notes since I was 9 years old. Josie calls Me-Cole instead of Nicole.
ReplyDelete