Yesterday, when I was sewing my blanket that took me like 10 months to do and finally I got finished with the top of the blanket and it has all kinds of colors in the blanket. When I got done I told my mom, Matthew, and Anna to close their eyes because I was done with the blanket and they were amazed how good I made that blanket. It is a really cool blanket. Then my mom told me that we would get batting and some more fabric to go on the other side.
Then our family read scriptures yesterday we were on Moroni Chapter 1 and then now tonight we are going to be on Moroni Chapter 8 so that tells me that our family is going to finish the Book of Mormon this year. We are happy because this is going to be the second time we finished the Book of Mormon.
This year because this is the last day of 2010 we are going to be out of town celebrating New Years Eve. It is going to be really fun because all of my family is going to be their except for my Aunt Gina and my Uncle Garen. I am excited because I get to go have fun with my cousins and Aunts and Uncles because their is going to be a Pianata and Pizza that is why it is going to be fun. I am going over by Canada today because that is where my Uncle lives. He lives like 2 hours away from Canada. I need to go eat some lunch. I have a tight Schedule Today.
What? No pictures of this fabulous blanket?
ReplyDeleteSounds like your new years eve was way more excitng than mine. My husband and I sat by a fire and read comic books. We are just that cool. Happy New Year!
I'm with Vanessa, Colie-SURE WOULD LOVE TO SEE all that HARD WORK on your pretty blanket! TEN MONTHS, hmm? Isn't it FUN to finish a project like that?!
ReplyDeleteSure is cool that you love the Book of Mormon as you do, Nicole. Proud of you guys making it thru soon twice as a FAMILY, now! Having a Family that WILL do that together is something to Cherish! ANOTHER reason to LOVE that GOOD MOM & DAD, hmm?!:-) You're a GOOD FAMILY.
Happy to know you're having fun with Aunts and Uncles and Cousin's this weekend! It's fun to go to other's homes, isn't it, and all gather together! HAPPY NEW YEAR, Cole. Love, Grandma C