Saturday, January 1, 2011
Happy New Year
Last Night, Our family went to my Uncles Church for Pizza and the Pianata and it was really fun. First, I went in the gym and I played with my cousins for a while. Then I ate Pizza and talked for a while because that is what we do with family. Third, I played Sardines with one of my Uncles and all the Cousins and that was awesome. Then we did a nerf war. Finally we did the Pianata. Then I went to my uncles house and at midnight Matthew, Mayson, Payton, Harmon, and Me banged pans and that is the tradition. Now I need to go. I will blog in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now THAT sounds like a good party. :) Happy New Year to you also!
ReplyDeleteYAY for Sardines and banging pans!!! Happy New Year :)
ReplyDelete