Thursday, December 30, 2010

12 Things I like about my mom

1 I like my mom because she is cool.
2 My mom is awesome because she surprised me with a new clarinet today so I played on it for a while.
3 She is nice.
4 She sews skirts for me and Anna.
5 She helps us with our stuff if we need help.
6 She helps put rollers in my hair.
7 My mom lets me help paint the house.
8 My mom is fun.
9 My mom is really creative.
10 She always makes dinner for the family.
11 She helps clean up whatever we get out.
12 She always says thank you and your welcome.



Today when my mom was at the store and the mail came Matthew got the mail and this big box was in his hand and I thought it was a really nice penny whistle because that is what my mom told me what is was and then when my mom got home she saw the big box and went into her room and sent Matthew in to see what it was. Then Anna went in to see the penny whistle because that was what I thought it was. Finally it was my turn and my mom hide it so I didn't see it and then she told me to close my eyes and then I opened and it was a clarinet. That is was it was not a penny whistle. That was a really good surprise because School starts again in 4 days. That was a really great day for me.




Anna and I went outside today just before dinner and it was really fun because do you know how little girls are so bouncy Anna was like that so when I told her to lay down outside she did because she wanted me to trace her with chalk and I did so then Anna and I just kept on drawing and then I saw that it was getting dark and so I told Anna that do you want to go inside and color and she told me I want to go color because it was getting really cold and it was warmer inside than outside so we came inside and colored and it was really fun for me and Anna.



Finally, Matthew and my mom are gone so I have to watch Anna. She is in bed though so I decided to blog and now I am blogging. Yesterday I went to the temple again and when we were coming home from the temple we went on North 405 and we were laughing because the G.P.S. told us to go North 405 but we were spose to go South 405 and instead we went to Bellevue. When we got back to Lacey we were surprised that we beat every one here and the only one we beat were the Corrigans. It was still a fun experience. Well I need to go I will blog again tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Nicole, I love you so much. Thank you for this kind list. You are an easy girl to serve. Thank you for sharing your gratitude. What an example you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your mom too. You have a GREAT mom!

    ReplyDelete

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been