Monday, July 7, 2014

EFY

This past week I went to EFY (Especially for Youth) in Logan Utah. I had an amazing week and I was sad to leave EFY when it was over. There was this talk given to the youth in one of the classes and it talked about Handling Hard conversations with a soft voice.
There were 3 principles given in the talk.

  1. Complain less and get more favor of the lord. You will immediately improve & stay that way.
  2. Follow the light of Christ
  3. Stop treating people like furniture.
After I heard this talk I was thinking to my self and I was asking all of these questions in my head. Then I went to the Lord for answers. Some of my answers were answered and some weren't.

Here are some pictures from EFY last week







Matthew wanted to take a selfi and he wanted me in the picture.

We are almost to Utah!!!

Ready to get out of the car

Took this from the van!

So happy to be here finally

My Friend Jen

Rachel on the right, Jen in the Middle and me on the left
We like doing funny faces

Some of the company

More of the company

Fun times at lunch time with these girls

At reflect and review

I am awake for another fun day

Rachel and Jen 

Rachel and Me

Hannah and Diana with me

Jen and Me
Jen told me that I look like her aunt

Hannah, Diana, and Jen

Doug, Diana. Me

Matthew is photo bombing my picture 

Matthew is photo bombing again

At the last dance with Jen

At the last dance with Hannah

Everybody in the picture during the slideshow

Last day before getting picked up

group photo with the girls

funny photo with the girls

My roommate Alexa 

Saying goodbye to the Lauren's

Matthew and I with the Counselors 

Brigham City Temple

In Pleasant Grove taking a selfi

I hope you have an amazing day today

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been