Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer Break

I know it has been a while since I have blogged. I have had busy things happening in my life at this time. I am really excited to be on summer break. I am busy this summer.

First of all I have to pack because I get to go to EFY in Logan Utah. Then I have a week off to my self and I have no idea what I am going to do that week. I am going to be a YCL at girls camp this year. Then the next week I am going to trek. 

Although I just finished my sophomore year this morning I still feel like I am just starting high school but I am going to be a junior in 3 months CRAZY!!! 

I hope you have a great day today


No comments:

Post a Comment

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been