Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Good Idea - Bad Idea

Good Idea- School Starts 
Bad Idea- Getting up at 6:45

Good Idea- Reading Scriptures
Bad Idea- Going back to bed after Scripture Study.

Good Idea-  Going to the Ward Camp out
Bad Idea- Bringing only one blanket and Freezing my feet. ( It was not fun for me)


Good Idea- Watching Netflix in the Car until 6:30 at the Camp out
Bad Idea- Going Back and Forth from the A frame


Good Idea-  Going home the next morning and seeing Grandpa
Bad Idea- Eating Ice cream and Chicken for Lunch not a healthy Lunch though.


Good Idea- Setting My alarm clock
Bad Idea- Getting woken up by the beep beep beep noise instead of hearing music.

 I am excited for going back to school tomorrow because it has been two months since I did not go back. It is going to be fun for me because I am going to be a full time student in Middle School this year. I am going to be in 8th grade this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been