Friday, September 9, 2011

Finally Friday

 Today is the first Friday for the school year and I am so happy that it is weekend and that I get to sleep in tomorrow because that is what I do on Saturdays. Today in Math it was so fun because my teacher was saying stuff and I was paying attention but I couldn't understand her and she was funny so I am happy to be in her class. In Advisory all of us had to go into the hall and we got to play circle tag it was fun because our teacher let us do it with permission. This weeks Schedule was kind of weird  and next week all the homework come for me but today in math I got this work sheet and it was even hard for mom to do it so I have no idea I am going to do it before Monday. In Science today my teacher from Last year let us do 2 truths and 1 lie and I am going to write down the 5 truths and 1 lie.



  1. Celebrated my 13th birthday this Summer
  2. Went to Utah, Nevada, Arizona
  3. Sprained my foot this Month
  4. Looking out to watch the Sunset
  5. Doing a fire in the backyard
  6. reading stories to Anna
Try to to guess the lie

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been