Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Last Day for being 12 years old

Twelve things that are awesome to me before I turn Thirteen.
  • I have always loved going to the Temple and doing Baptisms for the Dead.
  • Helping my family with the garden and Yard work.( That wasn't easy for me or for Matthew and Anna.)
  • Going to Ice Cream almost every night while Matthew was at O.P.I.  
  • Doing Puzzles with my mom
  • Doing Service for others 
  • Helping Anna with her letters and numbers
  • Playing the Piano and Clarinet
  • Going to BYD
  • Going to the Young Women's Activities 
  • Getting pictures taken in our back yard
  • Go to Dad's work
  • Playing Basketball with Matthew
I am happy that my birthday is Tomorrow and hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been