Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I am a teenage girl

 Today I am 13 years old. This morning my mom woke me up and told me it was my birthday but I already knew and it made me happy because I am 13. When My dad got to work he called me, handed the phone to Eric he and told me happy birthday and then He gave the phone back to my dad and he was just weird on the phone. It has been a fun birthday but I still have a whole day to do for a whole birthday day of fun.
 Almost every time for my birthday I sleep in. I didn't sleep in today because we have scriptures at 7:00 and when I came out of my room today everyone was talking about my birthday and I was excited but I was getting tired and I was sleepy this morning. Then I watched mom post a note on Facebook. I am excited for tonight because I get to go out to my birthday dinner. Then I get to go to a late movie with my dad. To get into the Movies for me it is going to free because in the Entertainment book there is a birthday admission for the movies and so I get to go to the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been