Good Idea- Getting your pant leg stuck in the bike
Good Idea- Putting on a sweatshirt
Bad Idea- Putting Money in the Pocket
Good Idea- Running through the Sprinkler
Bad Idea- Falling down in the middle of the Sprinkler
Good Idea- Watching a TV show
Bad Idea- Watching Hoarders(That show makes me Sick.)
Good Idea- Going to Dairy Queen
Bad Idea- Going to Dairy Queen 2 times in a row
Good Idea- Playing on the Computer
Bad Idea- Internet Crashing
Yesterday when I was on the Computer the Internet crashed and the thing that stinks was that it did not work for the rest of the afternoon.
My mom got new songs on her phone and right now I am listening to her music.
You are going to be surprised what I did this week with the Young Women Cookbooks so I sold them to all of my dads friends at work and I sold 8 cookbooks. I am also excited because camp is in a month.
18 Days until we get out of school.
No comments:
Post a Comment