Monday, June 6, 2011

Fun Times

   Today my brother Matthew is at O.P.I. which is Environmental Camp for 6th graders. Matthew left the house at around 5:50 in the morning to go to the school and if that was me going I would have left here about 8 no 6:15. I will see him again on Friday.

  Last week I did something awesome with Mom, Kyle, Anna, Matthew. We went to Bain Bridge Island and then took the Ferry to Seattle. In Seattle we went to Pike Place Market and the Gum Wall and I am telling you the gum wall is disgusting. My Uncle even gagged over it that is how bad it was. When that was over I bought me a Seattle Sweatshirt.







  At Pike Place Market I saw People throwing the Fish. When that was done Matthew and Anna touched a dead fish that looked like Salmon.

  Today I am so tired because Matthew got up I got out of the tent and I did not see the Steaks that go into the ground and when I got out my foot hit that steak and now my foot has a bruise that hurts really bad.
  Also in the morning never move a lawn mower at straight up 8 in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. i liked the gum wall the best, but what was that big sand thing you guys were all climbing on in the one picture??? that looked COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture we were climbing was the Troll Beetle.

    ReplyDelete

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been