Friday, April 15, 2011

My Clarinet is BROKEN

         Yesterday when I was in Band at the end of Band my Clarinet broke I am sad that my Clarinet is going to be shipped back to the Company. Now because I play the Piano and Clarinet I have to play Piano for 1 hour instead of 30 minutes like always.

       When I was at Music 6000 the person said that it would be like a week on the horn and that is not worth sitting in a band with only 8 kids and when I do not have a clarinet so I wish My band teacher has a clarinet that I can borrow. When I came out of the store the first time my mom asked how long it would take and I told her that it would be about a week and she told me to just go get the clarinet and we will send it back to the Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been