1 Move to UTAH!!!
2 Go to B.Y.U.
3 Cosmetology School
4 Go to Salt Lake City
5 I would like to have a Dog that does not SHED because I hate when dogs shed.
Today I have been writing a lot about when I grow up because in six years I am going to Utah which I am excited to do.
I love Utah and it is a nice state so I am going to move there in Six years all by myself because that is what you do when you are 18 yrs old and I will miss my parents and my friends in this town but I thought to my self that are moving there before me so that means I will be with two of my friends when I grow up. They will be with me in Utah which is awesome.
The exciting part when I move there I am going to live by 8 Temples and they are
* Oquirrh Mountain Temple
* Provo Temple
* Draper Temple
* Jordan River Temple
* Brigham City Temple
* Ogden Temple
* Bountiful Temple
* Salt Lake Temple
I am excited that I get to move to Utah and a little sad because my family is in Washington and I feel like I need to go to Utah when I move out of my Families house.
Cosmetology School Is Beauty School If You Don't Know What It Is.
ReplyDeleteI love you Nicole. You're a planner and you accomplish your goals.
ReplyDeletethis is awesome! don't forget the Logan temple... um, it's the BEST one :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome but the Jordan River is going to be the one I am going to live close to.
ReplyDelete