Yesterday Anna, Mom, and Me decorated our christmas tree and Anna and I put on red and green Ornaments and then when the red and green ornaments were on Anna had to go to bed so mom and I put on the icicles and mom put the Snowglobes on the tree and then I went to bed. I need to go to school.
Job WELL DONE, Colie!:-) PRETTY NOW, ISN'T IT!??
ReplyDeleteYou guys are getting alllll Christmas-y! AND I LOVE, LOVE LOVE the new pic of you, Matthew and Anna!!!
Your tree looks pretty with the icicles, too. My Mom, your Great Grandma, ALWAYS put them on our tree, too. I don't know why, but "I" haven't for years. It was fun to see yours:-)
Hope school was fun for you. Now you get to enjoy a weekend away from it. I look forward to hearing what you're up to:-)
Colie, would you read this next part to our lil' Anna for me? THANK YOU:-)
Hi ANNA!!! This is Grandma Cheney-Daddy's Momma.
We have LOVED getting to see your pictures-you're SUCH a PRETTY little Girl-and we LOVE YOU already!:-) Guess what? "My" Momma's name was Annabelle---she was an "Anna", too!:-)
It was fun to see you dance with the Christmas tree decorating yesterday-I got to see you on your Mom's blog. I'm happy you're happy. Be a good girl like you have been-cuz Santa Claus is soon going to come!:-) Love you, Anna-Grandma C
My sister was not dancing she went to bed. Also Mom and I started to decorate not Anna because she was in bed.
ReplyDeleteHi Colie---When Anna was dancing was when your Mom took a video of her by the tree when it was decorated BEFORE yours and your Mom's SPECIAL TIME of decorating it again just the two of you the other night.:-)I know that time with just you and her is very special right now:-)
ReplyDeleteLove you:-)---Grandma C