Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Christmas Band Concert in 14 Days
I have another band concert in 14 Days and I get to decorate my instrument because it is a Christmas Concert. I am going to put Cristmas Lights on my Clarinet. Also I like the Band Concerts because after we go home. Also this Band Concert Anna gets to here her Sister play in the Concert. I am excited for this Concert because our songs are Do You Hear What I Hear and Jingle Bell Rock. Well I am going to watch Peter Pan with Anna now and I will respond to my blog tomorrow. Have a good Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like more FUN things to look forward to, Colie!:-) I'm so proud of you learning an instrument-music lets out what is inside of us:-)
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll take pics again-I bet your Clarinet will really be pretty.
Peter Pan with Anna, hmm?...Yep---a FUN, GOOD BIG Sister you are!:-) You're making memories, Colie:-) Hope this Christmas is ONE OF YOUR VERY BEST!:-) Love---Grandma C