Thursday, December 16, 2010

Making Food

My mom is typing for me today so my nails can dry. I did a french manicure.

I helped my mom make a lot of good food for the party we having tomorrow that I'm not invited to. My dad invited all his friends from work over to eat the food I made.

Some of the things we made are bacon wrapped water chestnuts, peanut butter cups, oreo truffles, garlic rolls and bbq meatballs. I hope they save some for me.

6 comments:

  1. :-) ((((((((((((((Nicole)))))))))))) :-)
    .....Tell him if he doesn't his Mom says he's in trouble;-) Love---Grandma C
    P.S---You're gettin' to be QUITE the lil' COOK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh, those sound good! you should post the recipies on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kate, that sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole---LOVE your new Profile pic!:-) I got to see it larger in Facebook and it is SOOO PRETTY!:-)
    Love, Grandma C

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom said do me that she is going to put some pictures of the treats on my blog sometime today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been