Today I am watching movies and playing on the computer. I have to watch Anna because Matthew is at a friends house and my mom is a sleep. I need to go see yah.
Have FUN these next days, Colie...only a FEW MORE till the BIG DAY, hmm?:-) You are SUCH A sweet help to your Mom, Nicole-I'm so glad you have each other and how close you are. We got A WHOLE LOT OF SNOW here today!:-) Like a FOOT!!! By afternoon the roads were pretty decent, tho. It sure was pretty! Love you-see you next time---Grandma C:-)
Have FUN these next days, Colie...only a FEW MORE till the BIG DAY, hmm?:-) You are SUCH A sweet help to your Mom, Nicole-I'm so glad you have each other and how close you are.
ReplyDeleteWe got A WHOLE LOT OF SNOW here today!:-) Like a FOOT!!! By afternoon the roads were pretty decent, tho. It sure was pretty!
Love you-see you next time---Grandma C:-)