Tonight our family is going to Seattle because The Forgotten Carolls are in Seattle and this is going to be my 3rd musical that I have been to they are Lion King Wicked and The Forgotten Carolls. This is going to be a fun night with my family.
Hi Colie:-) I'm SO GLAD you got to go! Wish I had known-so I could be "with you" in thought!:-) Forgotten Carols is a TRADITION for Grandpa, Ricky and I-we go every year-it helps MAKE our Christmas:-) I hope you loved it, too:-) I see your Mom says you've had YUCKY FLU! I'm so sorry! NOOO GOOD!---I hope you're beginning to feel better. I'm so happy to see you and Matthew are blogging-we'll get to know each other more. It's so hard we've always lived so far apart. I love you MUCH all the same! And will ONLY MORE as time goes on---Talk with you again soon-Love, Grandma C:-)
Yay, that sounds so fun! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Colie:-)
ReplyDeleteI'm SO GLAD you got to go! Wish I had known-so I could be "with you" in thought!:-) Forgotten Carols is a TRADITION for Grandpa, Ricky and I-we go every year-it helps MAKE our Christmas:-)
I hope you loved it, too:-)
I see your Mom says you've had YUCKY FLU! I'm so sorry! NOOO GOOD!---I hope you're beginning to feel better. I'm so happy to see you and Matthew are blogging-we'll get to know each other more.
It's so hard we've always lived so far apart.
I love you MUCH all the same! And will ONLY MORE as time goes on---Talk with you again soon-Love,
Grandma C:-)