Monday, November 29, 2010

12 Things I like about my little sister Anna

1 Anna does some of the dishes.
2 Anna plays games with the family.
3 She goes to work with our dad sometimes.
4 She helps me put Christmas Ornaments on the tree and puts Christmas Presents under the Tree.
5 She makes me stuff.
6 I make sure she is safe.
7 She plays on the piano with me.
8 She asks me the time.
9 She helps by cleaning the house.
10 She helps coloring pictures.
11 She is helpful.
12 She is really good at smiling for the camara.

3 comments:

  1. I'll bet you are the BEST big sister too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting for you to have a little sister :) Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Colie!...I "MISSED" this post! Didn't see it.
    And I was ANXIOUS to "see" how you like being a BIG SISTER! I "KNEW" you'd be SOOO GOOD AT IT!:-)
    I'm so happy that you have each other now. Sounds like you're really having fun! COOL that you guys were helping your Mom with the house and the tree. That means a lot to her to have the help:-) Have FUN as you do more and more Christmas things-can't wait to hear. Love you! Grandma C:-)

    ReplyDelete

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been