Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Feild Trip to Mount St. Helens

Monday I went to with my science class to Mt .St. Helens for 8 hours. When we got there we couldn't see the top of the Volcano. Then thirty minutes later we couldn't see the bottom of the Mount St. Helens. It was too foggy.  Later it started snowing up there because we were up 4000 ft.

6 facts I know about Mount St. Helens are:
1 There was a massive earthquake before it erupted.
2 The ash went into to 11 states.
3 There was a dome of magma.
4 Some of the Volcano is in Spirit Lake.
5 Ash covered a lot of Washington.
6 The Volcanos here around the Pacific Ocean is called The Ring of Fire.
Then we went to another Visitor Center and learned more about Mt. St Helens. Then we came back to Lacey. It was so fun. I'm glad I went. It was cold up there at Mount St Helens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been