I am taking a picture of myself from
my camera.
This is our meat cooking.
Kyle and Matthew dancing
I am in Bremerton right now. I am here because tomorrow I am doing baptisms for the dead. Also my Aunt Gina is in town. I haven't seen Gina in 2 months. Tonight we had Cheese Fondue. it was YUMMY. Also Matthew and my Uncle Kyle were dancing after dinner. I took a picture of them dancing. Now we are listening to music. I am excited for baptisms for the dead tomorrow. My Aunt Gina is awesome because she is cute and fun. I miss my grandma right now. I have to get up early to go to the Temple. I love Cheese Fondue because we get to have a lot of cheese, chocolate, and meat.
I love cheese.
ReplyDeleteFondue is excellent too. I LOVE the chocolate ones, but I am allergic to chocolate so I don't eat it very often. Man is that stuff great though. Some strawberries.... mmmmm.....
Fondue is awesome.
ReplyDeleteMy brother and Kyle look great dancing together.
ReplyDelete