Monday, October 11, 2010

I am happy to be Home again

Yesterday we got home and we were so tired that all of us were asleep in 5 minutes and it was interesting because I am the only one in out family that falls asleep in 5 minutes. Today I did math, reading, now I am typing because this is one of my classes. At 1:00 I am going to band at the middle school. Then I am coming back home. I am having so much fun in 7th Grade because 2 years I am going to be in High School and Seminary. So I have to get prepared before I go to Seminary. For my Virtue Project I am going to start after Christmas because I will have new scriptures. My Virtue Projects is reading the Book of Mormon.

2 comments:

  1. Band was one of my favorite classes too! I was in concert band, jazz band, orchestra, and marching band. There is nothing wrong with being a band geek. :)

    ps, I like your ribbon background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole, My name is Lacy and your Mom found my blog somehow, so I started reading hers too. I used to serve in the YW and I'm excited to hear that you're working on your Personal Progress :) Good for you!

    I enjoy reading blogs. I just started mine in May, so I'm a little new to all of it.

    We live in Logan, Utah. I have 4 children and my oldest is 12. He's also in 7th grade.

    I look forward to reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been