Sunday, October 10, 2010

I am glad be here with Gina

My Aunt Gina is awesome because she is picking on my mom. She is also cute and fun. She is playing music right now. Today at church I learned everything what I am learning in Lacey. My dress is awesome because it is blue. I love the color blue. I went to church with my Grandpa. Tonight we are having a family dinner and we are having Haystacks. Haystacks are yummy because they have rice, cheese. Mandarin Oranges, and yummy sticks not from outside it is food.

4 comments:

  1. We had haystacks the other night. We call them hawaiian haystacks around here though. My kids love them. I have never seen them with mandarin oranges though ( my kids would be thrilled if I did that, they can each eat a can of them by themselves) We usually use pinapple and we add coconut. So delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are Hawaiian Haystacks Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We make them with rice, chicken gravy, cheese, peas, coconut, pineapple and those little stick things you were mentioning- chowmien noodles.

    I let my kids pick what they are putting on their individual plates. My son Victor is really picky so most of his stuff stays in seperate piles on his plate. I think that is just silly since it tastes so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I understand because Mandrain Oranges are reaaly good on Haystacks.

    ReplyDelete

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been