- I love to cook food and right now because my mom is out of town I have to plan all the meals and cook all the food it is really fun it is not fun when you burn your hand in the oven when wearing hot pans to take things out of the oven. That hurt so bad when I did that tonight.
- Enchiladas
- French Fry Casserole
- Tacos
- Spaghetti
- Steak Stroganoff (it is really good)
- Cheese fondue
- Sandwiches
- I love to cook more when I am less tired because there is a less chance I will burn myself and I will not have to put ice on my hand all the time.
Books
- I am not much of a reader but I sometimes read.
- Teen Idol
- Palace of Mirrors
- Hidden from the Heart
- Stargirl
- It is a bad idea if you don't read that you will get a bad score in English
Music
- I am a musician in Choir and I love music I have sang since my 3 grade and it has been fun for me to learn.
- Blown Away
- Poker Face
- Lights
- Naturally
- California Girls
and a lot more stuff
Have a great day and Happy Birthday Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment