Alexa is my first cousin and she has been good ever since I was born and she is working on Personal Progress. She is a cheerleader and a dancer. She is a good student. I hope she comes to Ensign Ranch next year but I doubt they will come. Last time I saw Alexa was at the Forgotten Carols and I was not expecting to see her. Thanks for being a good Cousin.
Courtney is Alexa's Sister and she is 14 years old and she has been nice to me all my life. Well here are some memories from Courtney. When I was 7 years old she came to my house for 2 nights and the first night when they were there it was bedtime and I was going to sleep and then the next thing I hear is 5 girls doing jumping jacks in an apartment. Last Year when Courtney's mom and dad went to Hawaii 3 of the girls came for the week and it was fun. That week was the hardest week of my life.
Mikeala is nice. She is 12 years old. She will be 13 in October. When we were walking home from the School Lunches last year the girls were Being nice to me.
Kelsey is 11. Ever Since she was a little girl she was mean to me and I don't want to tell you the things she did to me but I will tell you this it HURT.
Caitlen is 10. She just turned 10 while we were in Utah. When she was little she would ask me something and I would say something like I don't know where that thing is.
Mark is 8. He is the only boy in his family. He has 5 Sisters. He likes Star wars and whenever he came to grandpa's house and Matthew was there he would play with Kyle and Matthew. He just got baptized.
Regann is 14 and she is AWESOME. Every time I go to her house I get my toes and nails painted. It is going to be sad when the move because she is my best cousin ever.
Mayson is 12. He is a Ferguson. Whenever Mayson sees Matthew they never show up for anything except Meals.
Harmon is 11. When I moved back to Washington and I went to the Temple they were there and then Harmon said that he was hungry then I said too bad I do not have any food.
Peyton is nine and she is cool. This year at new years we banged pans and it was fun. We stayed up unto 12.
Nolhan is 7. He is just like Mayson. He can do the Splits. He is the youngest in the family.
Lilly is 4 years old and I don't really know her. She came to Kansas.
Hayden is 8. I don't know if he is baptized or not.
Devon is 14. He is the oldest in his family. When I was a baby I was mad at my parents for 7 months and when I saw Devon I was talking a lot then.
Brandon is 13. He is 6 months Older than me. He is in 8th grade and a funny cousin.
Joshua is 11. He is funny when you get to know him. He is in 5th grade.
Zachary is 8. He is Scared of me but I don't know why. He just got baptized.
Sarah is 1. She is really cute. She has been walking since I have seen her.
Kaylee is 2. She is an Older Sister because she is going to have a baby brother named Caleb
Caleb is not born yet but I know he will be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment