Thursday, August 18, 2011

I am finally home from UTAH

Logan Temple

Jordan River Temple

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

Bountiful Temple and when we were there was like 13 brides there.

Mt Timpanogos Temple

Provo Temple

Manti Temple

St George Temple

Brigham City Temple


Ogden Temple

Las Vegas Temple

Belliagio Fountain

Lacy Mom and I 
For the past 2 weeks I have been in Utah and it was really fun. We did a lot of things which were fun. We went on a temple tour and went to 7 peaks which was fun. Then I got my hair layered from my Aunt. My mom has the pictures I don't so go on her blog to look at the Pictures.
 Yesterday I got home at 5:45 and I got to see my dad and then we had dinner and it was great to have my own bed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been