Friday, June 10, 2011

People playing Baseball with sticks

  Today this boy in our neighborhood is playing with another boy in the coldasac. I am looking and wondering what are they doing and they are using sticks to play baseball. When my brother and dad left his friend was running while my dad was driving toward them.
  This morning we were at my grandpa's house over the night and then when we got home mom and I went back to bed. I felt like I wasn't feeling well this morning and then my mom wakes me up at 10:20 to go to the park and  I dislike the park I would stay in bed instead of going to the Park.
  When I got home it was Lunch Time for Anna and then School and so I had to make Lunch and my mom was doing errands. When my mom goes to do errands I do have to make Lunch for Anna and the thing that is awesome is that my mom buys me Lunch. While my mom was gone I did a lot of the puzzle and it was hard to do. I was doing the puzzle when Matthew called.
  Matthew is home he is on a removal right now with dad at the Hospital here in Olympia. He was tired that when we were watching a movie he was asleep. When he got home he did the job I wanted to do and it was watering the flowers and I watered some of it and then he took over. When he got back he told me where the Tide Pools were and he could see Canada from Washington they were very up North. He climbed Mt Storm King and that is a steep Mountain. We looked at the website and it looks beautiful up there. It is 30 minutes west of Port Angeles. He sang us songs from camp that Anna has stuck in her mind now. 
  I have enjoyed the weather in Washington for the past days. This morning my mom said that I am getting hypochondria. I still have a really bad cough and Sore throat. I hate sore throats because it hurts when I cough, talk and Swallow.
  I had ice cream tonight again. I know it is not Dairy Queen it was Spumoni Ice cream with Pistachios and if you give me a pistachio I will not speak to you ever I am mad at my dads work buddy because my mom said if he would come to dinner and he said only if Nicole wasn't there and then I told him that I am never speaking to him again and then yesterday at Dinner my mom tells me to write 10 facts about him and here they are.
Dad and Eric Unloading Dirt

  • He is weird 
  • He hates onions
  • He has 2 dogs
  • He is a Funeral Director
  • He works with my dad
  • He scares me I don't know why because I am a shy 12 year old
  • He has given us dirt
  • He lives close to Woodlawn Funeral Home
  • He matches my dad all the time
  • Now for a year and 10 days I have lived in Washington for a year and the first time I met Marsha she has been my friend. Here are 10 facts about Marsha
  • Marsha is kind
  • She is not weird like Eric
  • Marsha is helpful
  • She is nice whenever I come through the door of the Funeral Home.
  • She is the kindest person I have ever met
  • She also works with my dad
  • I like it when she tells me to say hi to mom and Anna
  • She told me to say hi to Matthew when he got back from Camp
  • She is the calm one at dads work
  • She usually says hello
Ever Since that night I thought how about tonight night and I did it today. I am happy that Matthew is home and that tonight we get to watch the Voice LIVE. My family loves the voice and we stay up because we watch the Voice it is so awesome. If you want to find out what happens go to NBC.com and Vote my parents already Voted.
 When my mom gets back and Matthew and dad come back I won't be alone anymore but Anna is here and my dad and Matthew just got here. That was quick. My dad is looking at the Garden right now. We have a huge garden now. It was awesome.
  

1 comment:

  1. I love the lists... oh, and I know this is CREEPY, but I love Spumoni ice cream :)

    I've heard the VOICE is awesome. I need to watch it.

    ReplyDelete

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been