Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday Edition

Today I am watching my mom play on the computer and painting which is stinken fun because Cheney's love to paint and today I had to read 40 pages of Little Blog of The Prairie. My mom makes me read and telling you I hate to read. I am happy to see the piano right by the organ that we can not touch. Well I  am having a fantastic day.

3 comments:

  1. now you and your mom can do duets! fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious, what's Little Blog of the Prairie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Blog on the Prairie is when this Family comes to Camp Frontier and The family gets a cabin right by the woods and so far I am on Chapter 23 and the book is so far when Genieive puts her cell phone in the Electricity Shack and Nora finds the Phone and turns it in and people get mad at Gen and I will get another report when I find out more. the thing about the duets that I do not know how to play the Piano.

    ReplyDelete

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been