* Say goodbye to Kate and Josie
* Watch Movies
* Clean my Room
* Play at the park for an hour and a half
* Do Basketball with Matthew
* Make lunch for Anna and Me
Today at 10 this morning my moms friend Kate and her Daughter Josie left our house and went to the Airport because they needed to go to Utah. My mom misses Kate because it hurts when somebody is here for 5 days and when it is time to leave it is hard because they had a fun time and that is how Anna felt. After they left it felt like nobody was here in the house because it was so quiet. When Josie saw Anna wave goodbye Josie said drive safe and we weren't in the car she was in the car when she said that and I wasn't by the door way I was listening in the Front Room and heard Josie say that and it was cute hearing that.
Yesterday at 10 my mom and Kate went to Seattle leaving me in charge with to 4 year old girls Anna and Josie of course and it was fun because it was movie day and when Matthew got home I said that it was movie day and he was happy because we couldn't watch as many movies as we did yesterday. I was tired last night I didn't go to bed until 11:30 last night.
It was a fun week and No School Tomorrow and Friday because of Parent Teacher Conferences.
No comments:
Post a Comment