2 New York City
3 Italy
4 Illinois
5 Virgina
6 Maine
7 Vermont
8 Connecticut
9 Kentucky
10 Indiana
11 Pennsylvania
12 New Hampshire
13 New Mexico
14 Georgia
15 France
16 Germany
17 Denmark
18 China
19 Delaware
20 Maryland
When I was choosing to blog today my mom said that what are you going to do on your blog today and I said that I was going to make a list of all the States that I want to Visit when I grow Up.
12 New Hampshire
13 New Mexico
14 Georgia
15 France
16 Germany
17 Denmark
18 China
19 Delaware
20 Maryland
When I was choosing to blog today my mom said that what are you going to do on your blog today and I said that I was going to make a list of all the States that I want to Visit when I grow Up.
me too! I've never been anywhere...
ReplyDeleteI am disappointed not to see Pennsylvania.
ReplyDeleteSorry Margret I don't want to see PA
ReplyDeleteOHIO??? there is nothing in ohio - except for a temple and the rock and roll hall of fame. ok, i guess its ok to visit Ohio. :)
ReplyDeleteDenmark is the best state to visit.
Why is there nothing in Ohio and I know you live close to Ohio. I always wanted to go to a different Continent.
ReplyDelete