Today when I got up my mom said that it was a two hour delay.
Then when I came out of the room our family had said prayers and then I was
looking outside and it was snowing hard. My mom came out of here room and told Matthew that there was no school and Matthew and I were so happy we were jumping. First I have breakfast and go outside I had a great time.
I could JUST FEEL HOW HAPPY you were, Colie!:-)
ReplyDeleteWe got a BUNCH last night too---8 inches! It's warm enough it's melting quickly, tho:-) We're s'pose to get more.
You know what happened when I was in 9???...Our school BURNED DOWN! It was a fairly new, nice one, too! We were really sad---BUT HAD THAT GREAT "NOOO SCHOOL JOY" you had today!:-) You reminded me of that:-) Hope you have a FUN DAY!
Love you!---Grandma C----P.S---L-O-V-E YOUR ROOM!
I bet it's SOOO GOOD to have your bed just for you again!:-)....I was really happy to see that for you. Didn't your Mom do a PRETTY JOB!?
See ya next time, Cole...
How did it burn Down? That must have been sad for you guys. Sorry for the burning school. It is always fun having school Off and Playing in the snow like I am doing to day at Nine. It is going to be so much fun. The fun part is that we don't even have to bring our own lunch today because we are having lunch up at Paradise and I am going to be almost on Mt Rainier.
ReplyDelete