My Second Thing I like to do is draw and I do that when ever I get bored so I just would draw and get tired and then I would be done with that and do Something else.
The third thing I like to do is I know I just started doing this I like to read and since September 8 2010 My reading has gone up from 4 grade level to seventh grade level so I have read a lot since September 8 2010. The book I am reading right now is called Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen. Telling it is a very good and funny book.
I like to play the Clarinet whenever I get home from School but I need to start doing for now on and everyday. I play the clarinet for 1 hour at school and I forget to practice at home for thirty minutes because I have more school to do and it is sometimes tiring to do school because you have done like 8 hours of school all ready but I had to do 4 Lessons of Math and it was really hard for me to do it I got it done before dinner.
I love to scrapbook and last year I made my second Scrapbook and it was very fun because my mom didn't help me. I love to stamp at the same time because I don't have to draw I can just get a stamp set and get an ink pad and just stamp on a piece of paper.
I love playing with my Sister Anna because she doesn't yell at me like Matthew does whenever I be done with a game and then he gets mad at me. That is all and I will report tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment