Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Playing In the Snow
I love the snow and when we go to Ensign Ranch on Saturday it is going to be the very first time not flying in an airplane and going to my grandpa's house. This is what we did Last Year because we lived in Kansas and we had to fly back to Washington and now we do not have to fly because we live in Washington not Kansas. I am happy we don't live in Kansas because the airplanes make really really sick but the very best time is when we are off the Plane. I am getting ready for the 10 inches of snow we are supposed to get tonight but it looks like it is not going to happen it is really cold outside and it probably will snow tonight and tomorrow. It will be awesome if we get that snow because there will be no school and we could go sledding down the hill at the end of our street. But how would we get ourselves to Ensign Ranch? Oh lets see, we will just go and have fun and we will first take the snow shovel and make a path so we can get our car out of the garage but I will not worry about Ensign Ranch because it is about the snow. It looks like it is going to snow here tonight because the clouds are white as snow. Snoqualmie Pass here in Washington is supposed to get 6-16 inches of snow and that is a lot of snow and the weather said it is 18 degrees in Fahrenheit and -8 in Celsius. Telling you it is very cold at Ensign Ranch and it is going to be dang fun and I will have a fun trip with all of my family. I will blog again tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sounds fun, I don't like flying in airplanes either...
ReplyDeleteAirplanes are Matthew's favorite thing.
ReplyDelete