Today I do not have school because it is the day of caring and when you are not a full time student you don't go to the Day Of Caring so I am home all day today and then at 6:30 I have to babysit our friend in our ward. I am excited do go out of town tomorrow because we haven't been out of town in forever it feels forever. I am going to be with my family. That is going to be really fun for me and I will have a good time. I will probably blog again on Tuesday.
Hi Cole---ALMOST time for Ensign Ranch, hmm?!!!
ReplyDeleteYEA!!! I've seen HOW you look forward to it and I'm happy you're going to have FUN and have THE BLESSING OF FAMILY:-) I'll be thinking about you all.:-) Cool that you get to babysit tonight.
How has the snow turned out? We've just had small storms here. Everything's still WHITE tho, cuz it's been sooo cold it's not melted completely.
You have a NICE LONG weekend with Monday being a Holiday, too---ENJOY, Colie!:-) Love, Grandma C
It was really fun for me and my cousins.
ReplyDeleteYEA!!!:-)...I hope you blog about it:-)
ReplyDeleteNi-night...Love, Grandma C:-)