Monday, January 31, 2011

I don't want to go to School Today

I don't want to school because I feel like not going today. I am happy that it's Monday because tomorrow is February. I am excited for February because it is not scales month anymore and we get more music than scales and the music on the Clarinet is easier than the scales and the music is really fun. There is this music that is called wipe out and it is really fast that I have to practice to get it down to the fast tempo. The Clarinet is a really nice instrument for me. 

5 comments:

  1. Just in case anyone is wondering. Nicole never gets to stay home just because she doesn't want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really hated scales. on any instrument. I am glad you are getting more music than scales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. playing scales on a violin or a piano isn't that hard. Annoying if you have to do it often enough though. I didn't realise it was so hard on a clarinet. Wipe out is an excellent choice of music. Scales would be an awfully boring Spring concert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Colie-Yes, the Clarinet "is" a nice instrument for you.:-) Wish I could hear you play. Hope you have a fun February!
    Sorry I didn't get in the last few days-I didn't see your new entries. Also, I've started a new Volunteer job, and Grandma has a one-track "do-it-er"!:-) LOVE YOU MUCH-SOOOO nice to see you these times here on your blog!:-) Luv, Grandma C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it would be boring I agree with Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been