Monday, December 13, 2010
Planning a talent
On the 24th of December our family is having a devotational. I have to make a talent and I was deciding to play something on the clarinet and I am nervous because I have no idea what song I am going to play on the clarinet. I need to go see yah my parents are at Winco and Matthew and I have to be quiet because Anna is trying to sleep and I am ready tp sleep but I do not want to go to bed yet. Also one more week until Christmas Break. We have 11 days until Christmas Eve and then I will be all done with the talent. I am excited for Christmas Eve because before we go to bed my parents give all of us Matthew, Anna , and Me all new pajamas. When Matthew and I wake up we go to the tree and see what Santa brought us but this year we can not open our presents until after breakfast and that stinks because Matthew and I don't sleep on Christmas Morning. That is the truth and I like how our stocking are over the fire place. This year my mom put colored lights on the tree. We took the White Lights down because mom disliked the white lights and that is when my mom said when she got the lights I could help her put on the ornaments. Well it is time for me to go and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment