Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Band Concert and Orchestra Concert Today
At 7:00 tonight I am having a band concert and Matthew has a Orchestra Concert tonight at the same the time and so my mom is coming to my Band Concert and Dad and Anna are going to Matthew's Orchestra Concert because my dad has seen me at a band concert so he is going to Matthew's Concert for one night. I am excited because I have never heard the Nutcracker Suite in band before. That is going to be cool because the first time I heard was Yesterday during Combined Rehearsal for all the band. The Songs that we are playing are Do You hear What I hear, Jingle Bell Rock, A Christmas Festival, and Nutcracker Suite. It is going to be a fine winter concert for all of the middle schoolers. I am going to go practice. I will have fun tonight because I always have fun on Band Concerts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So your big day is here! I knew how much you were looking forward to it, Colie! Wish I could have come to hear you play, too!:-) It sure takes a LOT of WORK to play well and just look what you have done! Hope you DID have FUN! Jingle Bell Rock used to be one of your Great Grandma Harbaugh's favorites:-) (My Momma)
ReplyDeleteChristian sang in the Stake Choir at the Tabernacle the other day-one of the songs they sang was The Hallelujah Chorus-It is one of my favorites. I love "Do you hear what I hear", too---SOO MANY of the Christmas songs are SOO GOOD, aren't they!?:-)
I hope there's lots of fun things waiting for you this next couple weeks:-) HUGS TO YOU and lots of love, too---Grandma C
The Nutcracker is my FAVorite! (to listen to) Are you aloud to decorate your clarinet for the concert?
ReplyDeleteGood Luck! You will do GREAT!
yes
ReplyDelete