Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Things I am Thankful For

1 Warm House
2 Sledding down Mountains
3 Evergreen Trees
4 Shelter
5 My Family
6 Playing the Clarinet
7 Washington Rain
8 Personal Progress
9 Young Women's
10 Fires in the Wood Stove
11 Food
12 School
13 Playing with my friends
14 Family Home Evening
15 Going to Church
16 Going to the Seattle Temple
17 Music
18 Games
19 Clothes
20 Doing Service
21 Mashed Potato there are superior
22 Church Books
23 Band Concerts
24 Kind People out of your Family
25 General Conference
26 Emailing People
27 Water Parks
28 Space Needle in Seattle
29 Winco Foods
30 Movies

2 comments:

  1. love it.... but what is "Winco Foods"? that's the only one I'm not familiar with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winco Foods is a store in Washington Oregon California there is one in Orem Nevada and Idaho

    ReplyDelete

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been