Monday, October 25, 2010

My Halloween Costume

I am being a bride for the second time and it is cool because I am going to a Halloween Bash for Young Women and Young Men. Any ideas for games that are 5 to 7 minutes because I need to have a game on Thursday. I am going to have fun for Halloween.

3 comments:

  1. here's a game for you...

    Mummy Wrap Relay
    Divide the players into groups. groups of three or four work best.
    Each group needs a player that is the “mummy” and the other players are the “wrappers”
    Provide each group with a roll of toilet paper. The object of the game is to be the first group to wrap a mummy using the entire roll of tissue.

    Good luck! sounds like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby food eating contest/race ... get the yucky stuff like salmon with apples or something:) our YW/YM loved that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I decided Pass the Pigs for my game because the Halloween Bash is on Thursday. Also it is going to be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

World Domination


visited 17 states (30%)
Places I've Been